BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

There she goes again...

If you're a good friend of mine, you would know what Jinuisms are. If you don't, then you DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW! Hehe..Just kidding.

So lemme describe it just for my readers (with an arrogant author-ish attitude)
I was just talking to J about how some guy I met at a wedding was kinda trying to get in touch with me, trying to keep up the conversation and how annoying it was etc. etc.
And here it was, another classic one from her.
J: "Koi baat nai bade, such guys are the griddles that stay by your side when you're going through a rough patch ;)." But of course, they only remain to the side and never come to the forefront.

Now that's how she is. She'll make me laugh in the weirdest of situations. For ex: when I'm whining, when I'm upset, when I'm not supposed to laugh etc. etc. And the best part is she doesn't even intend to, it just flows from her effortlessly...her Jinuisms.

0 comments: