BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's all about how you say it.

Ok, so here's something silly that prompted me to think about how different men express their need to well...umm...take a leak. Just the other day we (me and some girls) were discussing how some expressions are such a turn off and some are a subtle way to say it. Don't judge me and please understand how jobless I can get. (which is so tough to be in a busy world like ours.)So, here's the bucket list of different expressions I've heard so far.

I've gotta:
1. Take a leak
2. Empty my bladder
3. Where's the restroom?
4. Take a piss (Ewww...)
5. Relieve myself
6. pee-pee
7. spend a penny
8. Visit John
9. wee-wee
10. make water

And here's what made me write this. A great addition to the list.

- I gotta give my signature and come. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

2 comments:

S said...

my addn to the list

1) powder my nose

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.