BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Marriage?!? Really???

This was the first thing that came to my mind when i heard about N's wedding. I mean are you serious? And what am I doing? Am I next? Is there gonna be increased pressured on me now? Am I too lost? Will I have to follow the beaten path? And here I am completely lost in life. Just the other day I was whining about having a job that's not really meant for me, being completely lost about my education, business plans etc. My career plans change faster than I change my clothes...well, not really but faster than my clothes in a week? Umm...err...whatever! Anyway, so as if the career confusion, education dilemma wasn't enough, here comes one more addition. Here I should emphasize that I'm really happy for her. Infact I'm thrilled and the naughty, always owerpowering side of my brain is already thinking of ways to tease Neha but seriously I can't stop thinking bout my own state. Ok, now here's the realization. Maybe I was going too carefree. No one to say anything to me, I was just feeling that I can go like this for the rest of my life. Little did I realize that there'll be family pressure, outside world, my BROTHER, all of them looking down at this carefree, singing-with-the-wind child, trying to mould this uncertain mass of flubber into the society requirements. Oh well, am I getting too philosophical? Yeah, that's the flavor of the month.

0 comments: