BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ok, I've taken to blogging lately and have been exploring a lot of interesting stuff. Tags is one of them. Jinu tagged me the other day and here it is Jinu.

Ten things you could say to people right now:

1. Stop saying 'What skills do you bring to the table'!!!!!
2. Love you :)
3. Get me outta here!!!
4. Could you just come here pls?
5. Don't act smart. You know I can figure what you're trying to do.
6. I need more love from you, friends?
7. Let's parrrrtyyyy!!
8. Stop being a girly girl!
9. Will you just for a second stop your whining, and look at it from the other person's pov?
10. Focus...focus..focus..

Nine things about yourself:

1. I can be very loving if you love me back.
2. I love meeting new people.
3. I hate people who think all the problems in the world happened to them.
4. I'm scared of people who don't have a sense of humor.
5. I'm officially the PJ queen.
6. You'll mostly find me playing the guitar these days ;)
7. I want to be an artist. How does kinetic sculptor sound?
8. I sing when I need a vent.
9. I'm so not close to being a girly girl.

Eight ways to win your heart:

1. Don't give me gifts. Just gimme your affection.
2. Speak good english.
3. I know this is vain but...wear good shoes.
4. Be honest with me. I love it.
5. Talk to me about your ambitions.
6. Make me laugh.
7. Take me to a roadside restaurant instead of a fine dining place.
8. I like you if you love travelling.

Seven things that cross your mind a lot ::

1. Ok, so what do I have to do next.
2. Guitar...guitar...guitar
3. Why can't relationships be independant and balanced?
4. My future house will have this..that...
5. Let's do something creative.
6. Why am I so confused?
7. Am I going wrong?

Six things you wish you never did

1. Not joined NIFT.
That's all. I believe that there are no accidents. Everything is planned for you. So whatever screw-ups I did. I was meant to do them. No regrets.

Five turn offs (This should have been ten instead of 5 :P)

1. Bad English
2. Thick accent
3. Uncle type shoes
4. Loud mouth
5. I'm-too-cool-for-you attitude/low self-esteem/I-have-all-the-problems-in-the-world

4 turn ons

1. Traveler
2. Ambitious
3. Ability to flirt subtly is very important (no sticky, mushy pick-up lines)
4. Respect towards me. (This doesn't mean

3 things you want to do before you die

1. Travel extensively with a friend.
2. Gift my parents a house in Goa.
3. Become a designer.

2 things someone told you, you'd never forget

1. You were meant to create history.
2. Only you have the right to sing. :) (Btw, the person who said this, was comparing me to some 4 other singers.)

1 confession

I lose interest very quickly. I'm scared.

Ok Sree, I'm no dum dum. Tagging you!

1 comments:

Jinu Peyeti said...

ok peeps I am probably the only person who can write ten pages about each of the 10+9+8+7...+1 things she has written.

I love you, you know. :)