BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Monday night madness!

I'm high. Yes, I'm high as I write this. It's my space. Not like...'MySpace' but my space. Battling the viruses on my flatmate's laptop, I'm complaining! I wanna hit God. That stupid thing that's called God. Go on, you freaks. come on and hit me, you lunatics. The ones who consider themselves the curators of God. Anyway, back to business. I'm no more jobless!


Today was my first day at work! And what do I hear? "What desserts would you like for Saturday?" "What's going to be the menu for Valentine's Day?"

It's such a refreshing change after 'traffic targets' and 'target registrations', all that mediocrity',' a stupid stupid website'

Pfffffffffffffffff


1 comments:

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.