BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why wink?!?

Of a lot of stupid things that men do, winking stumps me the most. I mean...there's some winking that is done as a form of eve teasing. But no! This is not eve teasing. Have you ever noticed your guy friends greet you with a wink? Have you ever seen a colleague pass by and winking at you instead of waving or saying hullo?


And then what do you do? Wink back?!? Or slap? Or say...aye nayansukh, harkatein mat kar!

I've joined this new company and surprisingly everytime I come accross this one colleague of mine..he winks at me?!? :| Grrrrrrr


7 comments:

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dhruv said...

Nayansukh! LOL!

Winking for the heck of it is just plain dumb. Reminds me of a sixteen year old kid at a medical store trying to buy condoms. :D

justfeltlike said...

@Caveman: hhahahahahaha...You crack me up! Guy in finance...cute?!?

And what's even funnier is, he gave me his wedding card yesterday. ;D

No sorry for the long comment. I enjoy reading all kinds of comments.

@Dhruv: You tried that too when you were a kid, didn't you? ;D

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
justfeltlike said...

Hey hey! That's far from what I meant. I love reading your comments and all the others as well. Infact, it's the comments that make me wanna write more. Otherwise, I'd have given up by now. Thanks again Mr.Caveman

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.