BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 23, 2010

The gift of faff...

Helloooooooooo...After a long haul, I'm back again. Was dying to get back to blogging and found the perfect piece to write about. Like I always say, comedy happens to you when you're least expecting it! Just the other day when I almost had a tiff with one of the guys at the agency that I work with, I got an apology email from him. Here's what it says:

--------------------------------------------
Hi XXXX,

It was a pleasure connecting with you.

I apologies for touching a soft spot, I hope you can appreciate where I was coming from. None-the-less it was not intentional to dissatisfy you and offend you with expressing myself.
I hope we can put it behind us.

As discussed, find attached presentation – that we had presented to you.
---------------------------------------------

Much as I was stumped to read this, I couldn't help but Roll on the F'in floor!!

That guy better thank his stars he wasn't in front of me or I would've returned the favor by touching all soft spots and making sure he wouldn't be able to touch them himself again.

If that's not enough for you unsatisfied folks, here's another one I got recently (Thankfully not the same guy)

---------------------------------------------
Hi XXXX,

Attached here is the content used on the end devices. As I informed you, the content is twigged (My techie friends would understand what he's referring to) a little to fit on to the display with a bigger font.

It caught attention of everyone and some of them got engaged with it. (Wow, got engaged to a device? Really??) They held it in their hand and rocked it as well. (Ahem! No more details please) However on the call for action we need to understand more on the end user behavior.

--------------------------------------------

Yeah sure, we'll decide the call for action and get more users engaged with the damn device. :D

1 comments:

Dhruv Shanker said...

Nice reading.. btw, twigged = tweaked. I've been hit with that a few times.

I won't comment on that bit about being engaged to a device. I want to marry my Xbox 360.

I'll sign off by quoting the same person who introduced me to the word 'twigged'.

Okay.. thx.
I am say you my bye now.

Regds..
DS.