BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Namma 'Lovely' Bengaluru

Ok, after a long halt and forever writer's block, this is one thing that has prompted me to put a quick note for all your bangaloreans to enjoy and the others to get jealous of. Bangalore, my city these days, is known for it's lovely weather. And these days it's better than ever-est (Superlative of ever). I'll not let my words get in the way and let the pictures do the talking.

So, blankets are out, jackets are on and raincoats are getting used while the sun weilds it's power on other cities. Love you Bangalore!!

2 comments:

pRasad said...

I was in Bengaluru..(Sounds odd..so much used to word 'Bangalore') for 3 months for my initial training & then shifted to Chennai. I realized what I missed ... I sooooo soooooooooo sooooooooo much miss bangalore..My Koramangala colony ..it's weather...It's transport...malls.

You never feel tired in Bangalore..Soo many Andhra mess are there. luv u bangalore :)

Unknown said...

The pics bring me back wonderful memories.