BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The ice and spice of my life

Once in a while you meet someone and you just know that you're home. You know that the ride together is going to be awesome hereon. Then all the food tastes good, there's good music all around, the people around seem so happy and start looking good, the atmosphere is filled with joy. I didn't think something like this exists, but I soon realized when it happened to me myself. But ofcouse, that someone isn't any person but a cafe on St. Marks Road, Blore called 'Ice & Spice' (Yeah, don't be fooled. It doesn't happen that way with another person ;D). As soon as I entered the quaint little thing, I knew this was going to be my second home. ;D

The tiny sitting space inside the cafe looks so inviting, I've never felt more cozy at any other place. And the food! OMG!!! The vegetarian burgers are to die for. The most pleasurable experience is tasting their warm melted chocolate tarts. (You have to ask to heat the tarts before they're served) As the chocolate decadence melts in your mouth, you can't help but feel like a lover is softly stroking your hair while you plunge into the most pleasurable state of consciousness. There's good music and it gets better as you dig your teeth into sheer ambrosia. Do I have to mention how good the ambience is? Go alone or with your partner or with your friends or parents (um...not really) but just GOOOO there!

Needless to say, you know where to find me this weekend and every other. The best part of this entire escapade is that my wallet loves it too! A must must must visit.

2 comments:

Dhruv Shanker said...

Sounds nice. You must take me here when I come to B'lore. :D

Jinu Peyeti said...

ok my two cents - this girl will make a million promises to be somewhere. i bet my money, this saturday she will NOT be there.. i know her. u know?

go ditch the world badu!!! thats what we do best.. mwaahhhhh! ;-)