BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Laugh it off!

I'm back to the city I'm in love with...Bangalore. After the luxury of home in Delhi and almost a luxury vacation in Mumbai, I'm back to beautiful breeze and rain drenched lanes of Bangalore. I must say it's the most beautiful city to settle in. Anyway, this one's a special dedication to a very witty blog of a friend. He really has the gift of the comic gab. Everytime I visit his blog, I can't help but crack up. So, check it out.


Here goes...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ahhh bangalore!!

Totally cracked me up too.. on reading the branch name. lol!

justfeltlike said...

It's raining here and it feels like I'm in Coorg. N you should check the other links on his blog 'A little bout me' and the 'Recent Posts'. Some of them are just hilarious! ;D

Dhruv Shanker said...

OMG! I didn't even know you wrote this till I started tinkering around with my Analytics account!

Vary isveet of you, I say! :)