BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The importance of a guy

His words are echoing in my head. "Your casual attitude kills me." This gets me thinking. Are guys more emotional than women are? Or is it just me? Or is it just me and my guy? He claims he's love struck and I'm not reciprocating the way he wants. Is it really that way? I feel it's just that I'm more practical than he is and he's reached the 'lovestruck' stage when I"m out of it. But if I think of it, have I been very good at anything? I haven't given anything my best. Haven't pursued anything tirelessly. Is it that? Is it that I lack in love? Or I'm just more independant than he wants his girl to be? If a girl is reading this, please answer me. Do you at any time feel that your guy is more emotional than you are? Does your guy have this kind of a complaint from you? Or am I really like a guy? I'm like those insensitive male assholes who don't care about their girls? For now, I think I am. Maybe I should just leave this poor guy to find his love in someone else and not waste time on me. Atleast he deserves someone who can love him better.

1 comments:

Galette said...

OMG nidhib! i get that complain all the time!!!! dont worry! you are not alone!