BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

'Super-friends'

There are friends and then there are ‘Super’ friends. I don’t like to call them best friends. Coz that looks more like a title than the love it should communicate. Can’t forget the scene yesterday, my super-friend was emotional for something I should’ve been. Hehe…I was cool and she was sad that I was going through that.


A few things I’m proud I can do with my ‘Super-Friends’(Your bucket list might differ though)

• Call them at two in the night and abuse :D
• Drink till I drop
• Do the lesbian dance with them and still not feel icky about it (Don’t judge me on this)
• HUUUUUUUUUUGGGG tight! (It’s a need, people)
• Get them drenched on holi (EVERY SINGLE TIME)
• Cry for nonsensical issues :D
• Talk about our teenage adventures without judging each other (devilish smile)
• Bitch endlessly about people and then feel guilty about it.
• Laugh, laugh, laugh at public places till people around think that we’ve gone mad.
• Make big promising plans with people and then give them goli and sneak out together.

The list goes on and on and I hope it does in the future too. (Yikes! Sounds too formal) Anyway…love yaaa my friends and friendeees.

0 comments: