BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Letter to Daddy

Hi papa. I’m sitting next to the window at the dining table in my house far far away from you and ma. Eating a brown bread sandwich for breakfast. I’m having something called breakfast after ages. Don’t remember the last time I ate a hearty one. As I eat and look out of the window, I can’t help but whimper a bit. I miss you. I remember the time you used to run after me right from my bed up to the bus stop to make me eat breakfast while I used to be rushing for school. How I used to HATE it! Now...How I wish you’d run after me like that now to feed me food.

Hmmm…………..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

you should try b'fast at McD.

Utopia said...

I didn't know you get breakfast too at mcD. :-)
I love brown bread sandwiches and love these small luxuries at home.

Unknown said...

@Utopia sure do. Atleast in this part of the world.

McAmerican (pancakes with syrup), McEnglish (Poached eggs, ham and cheese burger with hash brown) and McCroissant. :D

I'm thinking the indian version would be McMasala dosas or perhaps McPoha.

justfeltlike said...

McD?? Even I didn't know you get bfast at McD. I don't think we get it in India. Will look for McMasala..hahaha

Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaideep Sobti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.