BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Bengaluru Babe

So here I am...everything set. Bags unpacked, house...check, workplace...check, indira nagar...check. Just bought some books...'Fragrance of Osho (I'm a big fan), Laws of Manu (The laws set by the first man on earth according to Hindus or something like that), All things wise and wonderful (written by a vet in Ireland..well i got sold by the cover). Sitting at home and taking in the fragrance of Osho. Saturday evenings were never so peaceful. I love it! Who says you need to party on a saturday. A nice cup of ginger tea, my balcony and a book in hand is all you need.

I love Bengaluru already.

2 comments:

Galette said...

I love that you love it! :)

Unknown said...

I've lived in b'lore for close to a year and simply loved every day there. Especially the greenery around Indira nagar.

Not to forget the clubbing scene that was sooo amazing.